BioSmart s.r.o. is joining global community of police, public, security professionals and commercial buyers from around the world at Interpol World 2019. The event will take place in June, from 2 till 4, in Singapore. It will gather experts in law enforcement, security and likeminded industries to share the latest trends and product demonstrations for keeping up to date with the fast-paced realities.
As a leading manufacturer of innovative products and solutions in the field of biometrics, Biosmart s.r.o. will present innovative technologies of fingerprint, palm vein recognition and release its latest development – BioSmart 3DFace recognition terminal. This device implements deep machine learning algorithms, based on convolutional neural networks (CNN), as well as unique hardware and software solutions for modeling 3D face images.
Visit us at our stand L12 in the Sands Expo & Convention Centre of Singapore to discuss future security challenges and to check the identification equipment produced under the BioSmart brand.
During the event we will demonstrate the following products:
- The PV-WTC terminal. Designed for organizing the access mode and generating systems of time tracking by unique biometric features of one’s vein palms patterns and RFID cards.
- The palm vein reader PV-WM. Established to identify users by their vein palms patterns and RFID cards. Works based on the technology of image acquisition in infrared light of a specific wavelength. Connected to BioSmart UniPass controller via USB interface.
- BioSmart UniPass Controller. Designed to work as part of BioSmart network controlling system and access managing. Allows to organize the access mode by the vein palm patterns and RFID cards.
- The BioSmart WTC2 terminal. Used to establish accounting systems of working time via the identification of employees by their fingerprints and RFID cards. An optical scanner is used in the terminal, having its reliable protection from scratches and chips that allows installation at sites with a large number of users.
- BioSmart Prox-E Controller. Works as a part of BioSmart Access Control System and allows to organize the access mode by fingerprints and RFID card via the BioSmart Mini readers.
- Multi-format RFID card reader WR10.
In addition, BioSmart s.r.o. is about to show changes in the series of our hardware equipment – the latest modifications of PV-WTC3, PV-WM2 devices.
On July 2, 2019 Alexander Dremin, CEO, BioSmart s.r.o. will present biometric solutions in access control, time & attendance within the INTERPOL World Theatre, which consists of seminars and workshops. This speaking engagement will take part at 12:50 – 13:10. Come to have a chat with our expert and to analyze possible responses to global security and public safety threats.
Visitor registration is available here