The engineering company BioSmart s.r.o. together with ABBAS Company, a.s. – the Czech distributor of security systems, will represent their developments in the field of biometrics at the international exhibition of construction industry For Arch 2018. The exhibition will be held in Prague, where in the period from September, 18 to 22 the largest manufacturers of construction tools and equipment, as well as companies providing designing and engineering services will gather together. Within the event, the representatives of BioSmart s.r.o. will tell about establishing of industrial safety systems on the basis of biometric technologies and will demonstrate the innovative equipment of its own production.
The technologies of biometric identification, developped by BioSmart s.r.o. will assist to set business processes for the information protecting, employees time tracking and to put effective permit-control regime within a building. Today the products and solutions under the brand of BioSmart are demanded in Europe: they are being actively implemented on the territory of the Czech Republic – projects are conducted within the factories of ŠKODA, within the airport of Prague, within the largest bank establishment ČSOB BANK, and are also available in Germany, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy and other countries.
In the days of the For Arch 2018 at the BioSmart s.r.o. company’s stand one can find the following:
- The PV-WTC Terminal. Designed for organization of access mode and generating systems of time tracking due to the unique biometric features of palms vein patterns of and RFID cards.
- BioSmart UniPass Controller. Designed to perform as part of the network control system and BioSmart access control. Allows to organize the access mode via palm vein patterns and RFID cards.
- The PV-WM Reader of Palms Veins. Used to hold procedures of users identification via palms vein patterns and RFID cards. Performs on the basis of technology for one’s palm image obtaining within infrared light of a specific wavelength. Connected to the BioSmart UniPass controller via USB interface.
- The BioSmart WTC2 Terminal . Used to establish accounting systems of employees working time via fingerprints identification and RFID cards. In the terminal there is used an optical scanner having its reliable protection from scratches and chips that allows to be installed at sites with a large number of users.
- The BioSmart Prox-E Controller. Working as part of BioSmart Physical Access Control System (PACS) allows to set the access mode via fingerprints and RFID cards with the BioSmart Mini reader.
- The Multi-format RFID Card Reader WR10.
The devices will be represented at the PVA EXPO PRAGUE Exhibition Centre, Hall 4, B 18, the ABBAS Company, a.s. stand
The working hours of For Arch 2018: September, 18-21 from 10:00 to 18:00, September, 22 from 10:00 to 17:00