The BioSmart s.r.o. Engineering company will participate in the world’s leading Trade Fair for Security, Safety and Fire Protection INTERSEC 2019. In the period from January, 20 to 22 of 2019, the BioSmart s.r.o. company experts will present their developments in the field of biometric identification equipment, produced under the BioSmart brand, and will tell about biometrics possibilities in the area of industrial safety systems. As a certified European manufacturer and supplier, BioSmart s.r.o company will introduce you to its solutions on the stand of Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
INTERSEC is one of the biggest trade fairs for safety and security worldwide and a successful communication platform for the protection and security industry. In 2018 the high number of visitors outlined its significance; the fair was attended by 337 exponents from 59 counties and included 15 national pavilions. Professional areas, such as commercial security, information security, fire and rescue, safety, health, homeland security and surveillance, are traditionally represented. The BioSmart s.r.o. company is about to perform priority trends for the biometrics hardware and software development.
This year Biosmart s.r.o. will demonstrate the following devices on the stand:
- The PV-WTC terminal. Designed for organizing the access mode and generating systems of time tracking by unique biometric features of one’s vein palms patterns and RFID cards.
- BioSmart UniPass Controller. Designed to work as part of BioSmart network controlling system and access managing. Allows to organize the access mode by the vein palm patterns and RFID cards.
- The palm vein reader PV-WM. Established to identify users by their vein palms patterns and RFID cards. Works based on the technology of image acquisition in infrared light of a specific wavelength. Connected to BioSmart UniPass controller via USB interface.
- NEW! The palm vein reader PV-WM2.
- The BioSmart WTC2 terminal. Used to establish accounting systems of working time via the identification of employees by their fingerprints and RFID cards. An optical scanner is used in the terminal, having its reliable protection from scratches and chips that allows installation at sites with a large number of users.
- BioSmart Prox-E Controller. Works as part of BioSmart Access Control System and allows to organize the access mode by fingerprints and RFID card via the BioSmart Mini readers.
- Multi-format RFID card reader WR10.
Visit our stand to have a chat with our experts and discuss how our devices can help you in reaching your objectives.
Looking forward to welcome you and your colleagues at the stand 1 – F24 – 1 – G24, Hall 1 (stand of Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic), Dubai International Exhibition Centre, Dubai, UAE.
Working hours: January 2019, 20-22 from 10:00 – 18:00 (every day).