From June 18-20 repsentatives of Biosmart s.r.o. company have participated at IFSEC International– the UK and Europe’s leading integrated security event. Annually IFSEC International welcomes over 27 350 + global security professionals to experience the latest technological innovations. Biosmart presented their new entries related to palm vein identification and face recognition technology at the exhibition:
Palm Vein Identification
- PV-WTC3 – New generation of palm vein terminal with detachable hand stand and advanced functionality. This device implements all necessary features to be the core of biometric access control and time & attendance system and may be used for standalone installation as well.
- PV-WM2 – Flush mounted palm vein/RFID reader, well-suited for both indoor and outdoor installation. Reader combines compact design with IP65 protection.
Face Recognition Technology
- Biosmart 3DFace – implements deep machine learning algorithms based on convolutional neural networks (CNN), as well as unique hardware and software solutions for modeling 3D face images.
Besides new entries were also presented:
- UniPass Controller – BioSmart UniPass controller is designed to operate two PV-WM readers via USB/Ethernet connection. The controller itself connects via a network to the BioSmart Studio v5 software, and is capable of controlling two locks or a turnstile via onboard relays.
- Biosmart WR10 reader – Biosmart WR10 reader is designed for using in access control and time & attendance applications. It allows users to read and write data to 13.56 MHz tags or labels. In addition, the WR10 reader supports connection by common using Wiegand interface or secure bidirectional Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP).
According to Aleksandr Dremin, CEO of BioSmart s.r.o – “Our participation in IFSEC International showed us clearly that the products and applications that we produce are in high demand on the security market, especially our face recognition technology. Representatives of many international security, IT companies have visited our stand and took a great interest in our products. We will continue trying to make the world safer by developing even more accurate and fast biometric technologies and applications”.